Friday, April 24, 2009

Mail Call....Just When You Think You've Seen It All!!!

I'm pretty sure that all of us have, either accidentally or slightly or purpose, entered our email address on a website that felt the need to sell our information to another website. The amount of spam, though not nearly as bad as it used to be, was ridiculous and somewhere along the line someone decided that we wanted to see certain body parts of certain people, in various postions....well you get the idea.

Well today things took a turn in another direction and when I went to the mailbox there was an unassuming looking letter there addressed to me, at an address from a couple years ago. In the fine print on the back of the envelope, right where you would miss it, unless it just happens to catch your eye, were the words...."Adult material enclosed". So I'm thinking, this should be interesting and I can't seem to get the important mail to find me, but I'll be dammed if bills and this envelope had no problem tracking me down. Now of course my first thought was to just throw it away, but of course curiosity got the best of me. Being the kind and generous person that I try to be I felt the need to share this with those who may come across this. Everything below is actually from the brochure that was inside and .... well....enjoy!!!

"Performance-Fusion: THE Supercharged Erection Gum. Pop it in your mouth....And get ready to watch your penis swell bigger by the second".

"I was sitting in the living room waiting for my wife to finish cooking dinner... Suddenly, I felt a long-forgotten warmth in my groin... More surprising yet, it seemed as though my penis had started to swell up!
I told myself that this was impossible, that I must be having an allergic reaction to the gum... Then I got up and headed to the bathroom to see what was going on, and realized that my penis was fully erect - and then some... I touched it and I had such a huge erection that I thought my penis was going to explode!"

All I could do was laugh and laugh and laugh. Of all the things that I've heard this is one for the books. In case you're interested in this, a thirty day supply of gum costs $75. So go ahead and chew like hell and plan on skipping dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment